Forums are back in action! ×

Powerpc127's reintroduction and return from hiatus

Hello (again) everyone! I've spent the last 8 months or so shirking my previous workout routine and being inactive on this forum. I've learned that without the forum, I'm pretty useless for motivation, so I decided to get back on board. Treat this as an introduction post as well as a respawn.

I was pretty dedicated to my workout routine before I returned to college at the end of last Summer. For the first two weeks after I got back to school, I was going to the gym regularly, I was doing my best to maintain dietary habits, and I was still able to keep up with schoolwork. After that, homework got intense and my exercising inevitably fell through. Before long, I was fueling all-nighters with energy drinks and pizza, as I had the years before.

In December, however, I finished my studies for good, so now I have only myself to blame for being out of shape. Since January, I've been doing a bunch of personal projects, but I never got around to getting my workout routine back in business. There's no better time than now, though, so here I am. I hope to see you all around as I try to get off my ass and get back in shape. Cheers!