Forums are back in action! ×

Well after bumping into the website and connecting with the content in the email news letters i had to join and show my support by buying the book. Thanks Steve its been an inspiration

Its been a horrid 2015 leaving me on the lowest point in my life (literally). Im done sulking and feeling sorry for myself so iv decided im going to pull my socks up and get back to it. Weight is my first battle and thats only due to a poor diet thanks to a poor mindset. No amount of sweets are going to fix this, just some gold old hours in the gym. I added my official character profile below so you can see where im at...be nice its been a very tough time for me :/

By day Frenky lives a humble life as a Hearing aid dispenser, travelling across to the homes of the elderly he dutifully performs advanced clinical assessments of the highest professional standard and prescribes the latest levels of hearing aid technology. Although on the surface he appears a well rounded individual, Frenky suffers from a terrible disease...the disease of the heart.
Throughout his childhood Frenky has always remained passive, introverted and slow to take action, leading to a life of missed opportunities and resentment. Frenky has been on the receiving end of everything from bullies to cheaters leaving his body fat, lazy and neglected, his mind upset...his heart broken.
However something changed, something snapped...somehow despite all the torment despite all the heart ache Frenky was convinced this is not the way his life would continue for he knew truly deep within that he was always destined for better things. Reaching out to the internet he came across the guide that would help him transform his life and become what he was destined to be. That guide was a book and that book was 'Level up your life' by Steve Kamb.
Frenky's secret identity is Phoenix a creature who burns down in flames but always rises from the ashes. Frenky has a new purpose, get back into shape, win the respect of his family, suceed in his own buisness and job, make all his wifes dreams come true and finally...be proud of the person he sees staring back at him in the mirror.
With this new found energy he has travelled abroad with his wife, jumped off cliffs on a Paraglider, learnt to swim in the Turkish seas (despite a fear of water), secured a new job, started a new buisness, purchased a new house and bought a new car. Demons still plague his mind with lost opportunities and regrets of the past but no longer will he allow these to control him. To Frenky employment is an opportunity to challenge and develop, and free time is an opportunity to train his body and mind. He is an awsome guy with a great sense of humour, technical skill, a caring kind nature and a level of understanding those around him envy. Time is out...its time to heed the call.

"Im going to ruin somebody's day"