Forums are back in action! ×

It's about time I joined up here.

Hey everyone,

Been reading Nerd Fitness for months now, and started lurking on the forums, and now I'm an actual member. I feel so honored.

I'm 26, a HUGE nerd, and thanks to NF I've lost 21lbs. so far. Decided to have a little fun and started a blog tracking my progress in the style of Rorschach's Journal from Watchmen, one of my all-time favorite comics. Hopefully some of you are entertained by it, and those who aren't can get bent. Nothing personal :saturn:

I'm hoping to get my bodyfat percentage down and gain more muscle, though the goals I'm setting are lifting/endurance related so I won't get burned out. So yeah, that's about it. I feel like there should be more, but, well, there isn't. So... Goodbye?

Welcome to the rebellion.

Good work on the 21lbs so far and good luck getting the BF% down.

There are plenty of knowledgable folk here so any help you want, it's all here.

This is my weekly Blog, From Fat to Bat; one man's journey to be Batman...

This is my Intro thread...

Convict Conditioning:: Push Ups - lvl 2 || Squats - lvl 1 || Pull Ups - lvl 2 || Leg Raise - lvl 1 || Bridges - lvl 1 || Handstands - lvl 0

Current Body (2012.02.12) :: 5'10" || 270 lbs || Waist: 48" || Thigh: 25" || Arms: 14" || BF%: 36 || Young Bruce Level