Forums are back in action! ×

My name is Laura and today's the day I'm joining the Rebellion community.

I used to be highly active in competitive sports and it's time I earned back what I once took for granted. Several times I tried to jump into my old exercise routines which led to rolling in pain for days... On top of that I psyched myself out of getting a job doing the one thing I love -digital illustration- and have ended up in a normal day job with little prospect for advancement.

I picked up a copy of Level up Your Life about a week ago and I know I'll never revert back to my old mindset.

I can't wait to start leveling up and encouraging others along the way. One of my goals is to help others with their artwork, perhaps I can find some fellow artists along the way!

• Like 4

Ello Major!

i love how certain books and certain times in your life just totally grasp you and help your mind change. I haven't read the book yet but I've listen to a few podcast with Steve on it and that's why I'm here today. 

What kind of artwork are you looking to help with? 

"One should eat to live, not live to eat." -Molaire-

"People always forget their hangover" -My dear ol' dad

"People are born to live, while some are born to evolve." 

Glad to see fellow rebel newbies!

Totally late reply, but vacation threw my availability out of whack. I enjoy fantasy artwork have thought about pursuing illustrating children's books (I'll have to get a lot more focused if I'm going to level up my art career). My favorite skill is understanding how the right colors can make a better picture.  I'll have to check out those podcasts.

P.S.I love that fitness is such a great balance to hunching over and drawing for hours. 

Welcome to the forums to the Rebellion and to your own epic Journey. I was going to start today I'm running a very high fever and I'm under about 11 blankets in bed trying to get warm so I may have to put the physical parts off until Sunday. But I can still do the mindset exercises prepare myself mentally for what's about to happen.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Truth, justice, &...TIGHTS!