Forums are back in action! ×

Yarr! Getting ready for the high seas.

The name's Will. I'm a rower primarily, so I usually only find myself in the gym in the winter, but I'm hoping to change that. I've started getting some great results from lifting--better numbers, more muscle, a hint of the abs I've been seeking for 4 years. The list goes on. That said, I'll be abandoning the gym for the water pretty soon, but I know I'll be back in when the season ends. I've bounced around between fitness sites and philosophies, but I haven't found any that come close to NerdFitness in practicality, flexibility, and general awesomeness. I'm really looking forward to getting to know this community and hopefully finding a rower or two out there...

Basic stats:

17 y.o.

6'1"

200 lb

BF ~10%

2k 7:10 (2 years old, haven't tested near the end of a season in a while)

Never think of pain or danger or enemies a moment longer than is necessary to fight them. -Ayn Rand

Amongst those less skilled you can see all this energy escaping through contorted faces, gritted teeth and tight shoulders that consume huge

amounts of effort but contribute nothing to achieving the task.