Forums are back in action! ×

Howdy from snowy Denver!

Just wanted to share out my story as well... A little introduction: I've been an avid cyclist (mostly road) for the past 5-6 years, and it really transformed my whole life and body throughout. Moving from Texas to Colorado definitely helped as well, as the cycling here is just awesome.

So why am I here? It seems cycling is all I know, I took the old school of long and slow: long distance riding and not much other types of exercises. Last year I finally signed up a gym membership and introduced to intervals, and few basic strength training. Explored other venues like running and was able to run a half marathon by late spring. I hope I can expand on all the things I learned last year, and definitely help others along the way as well. I would say I've never been so fit in my life as last year summer, as I was down to 176lbs from 240lbs from 6 years ago. By winter of 2012 though, I've gained back about 10lbs but I have high hopes I can get back to that or improve.

That's it for a summary, I definitely want to help out others as well, so if anyone has cycling or running related questions, let me know!