Forums are back in action! ×

Hi all - I'm terrible at titling things (like threads), which is bad since I'm a professional writer. Being a writer means I spend a lot of time sitting on my backside in front of a computer, and since sitting is the new cancer, or something like that, I need to take action!

Joined this morning and started tackling the Mindset steps. A lot of it was stuff I had already been thinking about in my own way, so that made it easy. But it actually made the Batcave quest more difficult because I've been modifying and tweaking my lifestyle for a while now. Oh well, I'll mull it over and sleep on it and maybe I'll have a brilliant insight tomorrow morning.

I'm a Druid for now, because I've been trying to make meditation a focus recently to quiet my mind and relieve stress. Subject to change, though, as I know I'm going to want to make fitness and weight loss a bigger priority.

I lost both of my parents over the last six months, and watching them decline mentally and physically over their final years really drove home to me the need to get in shape and stay in shape!

Okay, sorry for the brain dump - off to contemplate Batcave tweaks.