Forums are back in action! ×

Hello NF Community:

I heard about this group through a Podcast, the Art of Manliness.  Brett (host there) had Steve on his podcast to speak on "Level Up Your Life".  I do plan to get the book and read it on my honeymoon soon (May of this year), but I figured I could go ahead and join the community.  I used to be a part of the Stronglifts 5x5 Community with Medhi before he went premium only and I backed out.  I really enjoyed the "everyone pushing eachother to be better" atmosphere. 

I am here to make new friends, and share my journey with others.  Currently, I work as a certified counselor in the area of careers and mental health.  I am also a night-time student preparing to enter a DPT (Doctorate of Physical Therapy) program.  I am passionate about both mental and physical health.  I started my Daily Battle Log (as a long-time gamer, I love the names of the subforums and such around here) but I am looking for help with the signature.

I have noticed alot of lengthy signatures with alot of information.  Can anyone give me some suggestions of what a typical signature should include around these parts?

Thanks!

• Like 1

Training Log/Progress Pics: Harder to Kill

Current Challenge: Zach from Water, to Water

Challenge History: 1 2 3 4 

Hi Zach!

Welcome! I just joined a couple days ago and am just starting my first challenge, so I may still have it wrong, but it looks like in the signatures, most people put their name, what level and class they are and their stats if they keep up with them, links to their character page, current challenge and previous challenge, and then some kind of motivational quote they use.  

By the way, my wife recently finished her Doctorate of Physical Therapy  and started her first PT job a couple months ago.  The degree sounds pretty fascinating!  Good luck on your first challenge man.

Eldarion
Lvl 0 Half-Elf Rebel

Character Page

Current Challenge

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."  -J.R.R. Tolkien

Hey man, thanks for the reply.  Congrats to your wife for finishing her DPT.  I hope to be doing that in about 4 years, 1 more year of prereqs and actually applying, since my Bachelor's of Psychology and Masters in Coi seli g gave me no Physics or Anatomy & Physiology credits.

Looking forward to seeing you around!

Training Log/Progress Pics: Harder to Kill

Current Challenge: Zach from Water, to Water

Challenge History: 1 2 3 4 

Hey Zach!

I'm a year to conclude Bachelor of Psychology. It's nice to see other psychologist here.

I just started my challenge here, and hope we both succeed and see each other around the forum.

I'm not a Native English speaker, so please bear with any mistakes and gently point them out for me :smile:

Intro & Log

Study Hall (Accountabilibuddies)

STR:8   -   INT:17   -   WIS:15   -   DEX:11   -   CON:7   -   CHR:15

(Stats from AD&D Quiz)