Forums are back in action! ×

First steps into a larger world

Hello there! I'm about halfway through the book, but had already started on this new life plan before even seeing the book. I just love the epic-ness of this way of doing things! So I created my character and thought I'd introduce myself by just sharing my character's story.  

Married young, our heroine raised two children under the shadow of a villain. Finding the courage to dispatch the villain after 8 long years, and stepping out on her own, she bumped into her knight in shining armor. They ventured across the land, to work in a world of fairy tales and magic. She and her knight were happy, though mired deep in working for the royalty, never quite able to reach the levels of noblemen themselves. Having four children together and raising a family of 6 kids total, they were constantly on a quest to better their lives. Then, disaster struck. The fairy tale kingdom ended their servitude due to economic turmoil throughout the land. While this provided our heroes with unlimited options for new growth, they felt restricted by bills and obligations and the need to feed the six younglings. They ventured back across the land, hoping the grass would be greener on the other side. Alas...the obligations didn't end, and society's demands still created an unwinnable game for them to play. Sadly, just days before their 13th wedding anniversary, our heroine held her knight in her arms as he died suddenly, a victim of stress, from a heart attack. Lost in grief, she wondered how she would press on without her knight. He was her everything, and definitely the better, calmer, more capable half of their heroic duo. One day, she realized that he had somehow left part of himself on the earth...some spirit or some essence that had taken residence inside her heart. She was calmer, more at peace, and KNEW that it was time to find a way to move forward. She declared that grief could encompass joy, that the two feelings were not exclusive. They could merge and create a new way of grieving. She ventured back to the fairy tale land with her four youngest daughters, began a system of health and nutrition that enabled her to shed 80 pounds and counting. She spends her days working with her daughters on their homeschooling, and planning travels and adventures to constantly seek joy and happiness. The heroine and her princesses miss their knight very much, and he is a constant presence in their thoughts. He'd be proud of their adventures so far, though, and he'd be nudging them on to their next. Where will our heroine go next? Play the game of life, love and joy to see where she goes..and what she will do to Make It Happen.