Forums are back in action! ×

I was really inspired reading through some of the blog posts.  Some background on me.  6 years ago I weighed 195lbs, 5/5" Female.  The largest I have ever been.  Lost the weight and have kept it off for years.  I will never look back. I love inspiring people to eat healthy and be active.  The hardest thing I learned is you don't have to "eat" to enjoy life. Plus there are a million healthy recipes that are easy and delicious out there.  

Fast forward, approaching my 40th birthday, scary!, I am more active than ever.  I lift weights 4-5 times a week and still struggle with some "vanity" fat and being a slave to the scale.  I currently weigh 135 lbs.  I am already motivated, but would like some challenges and workout routines as I mostly go it alone.  Trying to add cardio which I hate, is hard and I am mostly a strictly lifter.    I loved Stacies blog post about not worrying about the "number" and this really spoke to me.  It is really hard after loosing alot of weight to not constantly worry about the number.