Forums are back in action! ×

Good day to all

I am Serge

I really just want to get more fit. Nothing in particular. Gain more strength and stamina would probably be my two objectives. Toning as well.

I have what I would consider an average body type. I have trained and done sports before. Currently I am trying to improve my time on a 5k run. My last time was 33:37 minutes.

I think my biggest trouble is my diet. I am alway hungry and needs to be filled up. And while I dont necessarily eat junk food alot, I do eat at the wrong times. I especially struggle with dinners, where I get hungry but I do not know what would be healthy to eat. So i get frustrated and eat whatver.

I am 24 years old. I weight 65kg. I measure 1.69 cm. I hate exercising. It is very frustrating for me. I dont know if its because I always train alone, but I can never focus on it properly. Then I get very frustrated.

I joined here...so I really want to improve, I want to look and feel good and be healthier.

thanks to everyone

• Like 1