Forums are back in action! ×

Leveled up my happiness!

I'm reading "Level up your life" right now and reached the "Happiness" chapter.

And I realized: I'm actually already at 2/3 steps!

1. My job is actually pretty cool. I'm teaching German to immigrants, meaning I meet people from all kinds of places and situations, make friends with lots of them, get to taste new food and learn more about different cultures. Also, every two months I change either groups or the class level, so it's pretty divers. I also only work about... 25 hours a week, but get paid full time. Also just signed my contract today, making me an actual employee instead of independent, offering me way more security.

2. My main goal is to move to Canada. For that I need money. So I'm really glad my job pays so well. I see me getting closer to my dream every month, when I can put more money into my savings. I'm also starting a French class in the Fall and just started a  Kickboxing class where I can see betterment every week :)

3. The Zone. Well. That was writing. Or is. But I can't manage to do it every day; either for time or muse :D But well, maybe I can carve out some more niche for that, too :) 

• Like 1