Forums are back in action! ×

It's been about six months since I regularly posted on the forums. When I was in the mode of posting, I was held accountable, and kept my focus. I was eating moderately well, working out 3-5 days a week, and felt great. Then a reoccurring illness took my routine out form under me and I feel into a terrible spiral. 

BUT NO MORE!

My goal for this respawn is to let it go. Let go of the guilt for falling out of my routine. Let go of needing to be perfect and focus on doing what I can do - if that's taking a 20 minute walk instead of a 3 mile run, fine. And letting go of what i can't control (illness) and focus on what I can (healthy eating, regular workouts, mental health).

I *might* be making a HUGE move in August and I want to be face that transition in the best of health. I want to kick butt, take names, destroy the One Ring, and blow up the Death Star. 

I am the WORST about getting into my own head and talking myself out of working out. So, right now I am focusing on baby steps all over again. I have two 10 minute morning resistance routines that I am going to try to do 4 days a week. I also plan to go for 1 20 minute run a week. Small is sustainable for me right now. I am also correcting some disastrous eating habits (nachos are the devil), and am going to refocus on a sustainable lifestyle. Basically, when I got sick again, I just fell into old, bad habits. Now it's time to kick those suckers to the curb and start over. I'm going to try and post at least 2x weekly as a way of keeping accountable for my workouts and eating.

Here's to respawning, getting back in the game, and not giving up.

tumblr_nmwyrtckFG1rvwsfxo2_500-142921520

• Like 2

Level 7 Valkyrie Scout

STR 8 | DEX 7 | STA 10 | CON 7.5 | WIS 13 | CHA 12

Challenges: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th
Battle Log

"It's never too late to be what you might have been" - George Eliot

Wednesday:

3x10 bodyweight lunges

3x8 Leg lifts

3x12 side alternating crunches

Thursday: recovery