Forums are back in action! ×

Fitocracy

I joined about 6 months ago, it's a social media website (even has its own form of the "like" button =P) that allows the tracking of workouts. When you log your workouts you get exp for levelling up. There are also quests to get extra exp, and achievements for certain fitness milestones. A fitness nerd's dream, in my opinion. If you'd like to try it I believe I can have an invite sent to your email.

I am a member. Actually a Hero over there( aka I pay for it). It is cool and it has helped get me hooked back into working out. My major issue with that site is the developers have programmed the points to point people to heavy weight lifting and people who do bodyweight exercising and cardio people don't get many points. I go by the same name here as there.

I'll go ahead and leave this here, compliments of Wade.

There's quite a few of us on there, there's even a NerdFitness group. It's pretty much a way to log your workouts with an extensive library.. but, but.. you get quests and other achievements for certain things. I'm planning on spending a day just doing fitocracy quests soon. Should be fun :D

You ever see those guys who look like they totally used to be in shape?
I'm working to get back to that...