Forums are back in action! ×

I am stubborn, I am strong (mostly mentally at this point) and I am healthy. And I would like to stay that way and even improve it! For years I thought the stubbornness was a bad trait but recently I have been embracing it and it is working in my favor now, I feel like I am finally getting to know myself after being asleep for most of my life.

I am a runner training to do a half marathon in the fall. I am a wannabee body weight athlete who desperately wants to be strong enough to do any damn thing I please, up to and including but not limited to human flags, splits, muscle ups, front levers and handstands. I still need to lose 12 lbs in order to get to my ideal weight (I have lost 20 since last fall) but I am slowly getting there with consistent effort.

I differ from most here because I also happen to be a starchivore (whole food plant based no fat minimally processed) which sounds hard but isn't that hard in practice once you get used to it.

When I found this site I was attracted to the concept of rewriting my current story into the story I know is waiting in the back of my mind ready to be released. I am hoping that working on this angle will finally bring it into the light.

It is very good to be a member of the Rebellion.

Race: Human;  Class: Ranger; Level: 1

Challenges: Challenge 1Challenge 2Challenge 3

Epic Quest:  My Character