Forums are back in action! ×

Doing the same this hasn't worked... time to change.

I have respawned yet again. No armor, no gear, and less skill points.  My boat has ran ashore on Noob Isle and worse yet my left arm seems to be mangled.  I pick myself up off the beach and the walk inland in search of any other forms of Rebel life on this island.  I climb to a high point on the island to discern my location.  From my estimate, I have a few weeks journey to the Shaman to get the arm repaired and months of recovery after. 

I need to keep my spirits up and continue to get stronger.  My stamina has improved much over the last few days.  I can walk forever now and not get tired.  However, I am tired of walking.  I want to get stronger, I need to improve, but without full use of my arm I find my mood darkening. 

The knowledge is still there, but all leveling I have done to this point no longer matters.  I am re rolling my character.  Starting back at level one.  New attributes, new feats, new goals.