Forums are back in action! ×

Wait, there's a forum??

HA! I've been following the blog for a few months now, and I guess it always slipped my mind that there's a forum! I messed up my hip lifting last week, so i've been sitting here being bored on my laptop and i definitely just figured out this place existed :)

anywaaay, me. I'm Ashley, 22 and a half, played division 1 basketball throughout college and was always active. Grew up playing basketball 11 months a year, and then playing volleyball on that one month off. Now that i'm out of college, i've been trying to keep myself motivated and in shape - a lot harder said than done! In college I was on a 3,000-4,000 calorie diet in hopes that i'd "get big" (6'1, srawny girls don't make good centers) and when I stopped playing, I had to figure out everything I never learned about nutrition, proteins, healthy fats, etc. It's been a tough journey, but through educating myself and sites like this, it's been a fun.

uhhhh....what else. i still play my 19 year old gameboy