Forums are back in action! ×

Hi all,

Scottish based member here. I've been a member of the forum for years but never been active and been really lazy about checking them recently.

I guess that's quite similar to my health and fitness regime; hence why I'm back. I'm hoping that a bit of motivation and public accountability will help me on the path to get back into shape again!

Well then, welcome :D I hope you'll find your stay to your satisfaction. Let me know if I can help you out :D

Recovering from an epic clash with gravity, which I lost.

Nobody gets out of life, alive || Senpai noticed me! || Company of unemployed superheroes

Trying to get back on the forums and back in exercising in life any help motivation is welcome

Hello there!

Always excited to see more Scots around here. I'm based in Edinburgh and Fife (live in the latter, work and train in the former). Give me a shout if there's ever anything I can do to help, I'm always happy to meet up or just put you in touch with people nearby who might be able to support in person. :)

Sundae