Forums are back in action! ×

*You hear a rustling in the forest.*

I'm back at work today! Everything's peeling, everything still hurts, but at least I'm less dehydrated.

• Like 1

"The woods are the only place I can see a clear path."

Pathfinder, Nord (Adventurer)

Measurements: 163 lbs (N 13.625, C 39, W 37.5, H 40, RB 12.75, LB 12.75, RT 20.5, LT 21, RC 13.5, LC 13.25)

BMR: 1562.5 Kcal

Challenge Level/Stats: Level 0 (STR-0) (DEX-0) (STA-0) (CON-0) (WIS-0) (CHA-0)

Rebel Levels: Level 3 (EQ 1)

Academy Levels: Adventurer/Level 1 (Nutrition - 1) (Caffeine - 1) (Sugar - 1)

Challenges: #1

20 hours ago, Evicious said:

Sunburns are no joke! I have to slather myself in the highest SPF available, AND reapply every hour if I don't want to suffer the consequences.

I bought 100 SPF when I went to pick up aloe. No one (sun included) is seeing my arms until they're done peeling, but I'm ready.

• Like 1

Measurements: 163 lbs (N 13.625, C 39, W 37.5, H 40, RB 12.75, LB 12.75, RT 20.5, LT 21, RC 13.5, LC 13.25)

Guys I'm having fandom imitation problems. I'm going on a date tonight with a guy that fire juggles - !!!!!! - which is important background and super exciting (like I can't even right now) but not that related to the issue. The real issue is that by talking to him I learned you can teach yourself to fire juggle. Which immediately reminded me of my first memorable literary hero/crush...

tumblr_n6tpb4uVlz1svkhrio1_500.gif           fire_dancer_dustfinger__2__by_emberyami.

Yep, Dustfinger (Inkheart, by Cornelia Funke). He was also my introduction to living out of a backpack, pyrotechnics, and busking. And ferrets. Basically everything awesome.

Fortunately for clumsy thirteen year old me, I wasn't stupid enough to teach myself fire eating and no one else was patient/stupid enough to teach me.

So is this a thing that I can do now? Is this hopeless character imitation? Is this how I end up a scruffy self-sacrificial loner whose only friend is a ferret? As a chick, could I even pull off being scruffy? (I digress)

I'm pretty sure my first challenge is going to be themed now. Regardless of how this date goes, it did me the favor of reminding me how interested I am in circus performance arts. That fits in decently with the assassins, so at least I know I'm in the right place. I can also work on object manipulation while my leg heals - everyone says the best place to start is juggling, and fortunately that doesn't involve that much core stability.

• Like 1