Forums are back in action! ×

Hey Guys! it's been almost 3 years since I was on the boards! I went off grid when I discovered I was pregnant. Well, not "off grid", but off forum. (And anyone wondering- it was a baby girl, and her name is Annabelle Lee......and happy to say she's a little nerd in the making!)

I'm back in action, happy to say that I am down 50 pounds in the past 8 months, and have been working seriously on toning things up. I have a buckey list goal to do an NPC Bikini by the time I'm 40. I just turned 36 two months ago.

I have a LOT of work to do, but am making strides, and am just getting back from a 7 month recovery of a completely and totally dislocated elbow. In fact the Dr said "WOW! You really F***Ked up your elbow! That's impressive!" and you know it's bad when the ER staff cringes as well.  So I'm just cleared to start weight training again with it, and start shooting my bow, and getting back onto my horse (yes, really and truly mounted up, not figuratively)

So, Hi, How are ya, what's new?!

• Like 2

Congratulations! That is a valid reason to disappear :P Welcome back! And good luck on your goals. You can do this!

• Like 1

Recovering from an epic clash with gravity, which I lost.

Nobody gets out of life, alive || Senpai noticed me! || Company of unemployed superheroes

Trying to get back on the forums and back in exercising in life any help motivation is welcome

Fun fact and totally off topic. As I was reading the forums. I saw that you replied to this, @IrishPiratess. And as the waitress was taking my order, I was like sorta saying your name out loud. And I got an irish coffee. 

:/ Help me?

• Like 2

Nobody gets out of life, alive || Senpai noticed me! || Company of unemployed superheroes

Trying to get back on the forums and back in exercising in life any help motivation is welcome

9 minutes ago, IrishPiratess said:

hahaha! I would totally take that Irish Coffee!!!!! That's funny!!!  But Irish Piratess (as in a female Pirate, like actor vs actress) Does that help @Shakeel_R ??

I know! But she thought I said Irish Coffee. And they put in way too much Jameson :/ I wonder what will happen if I say pirate.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, IrishPiratess said:

Maybe they will bring you a full on Irish Wench!!!!!!!!!!! SAY IT SAY IT!!!!!!!!!!!

I did. She looked at me like I was crazy. Now I have to make it up by tipping her. 

• Like 2