Forums are back in action! ×

Vibrams

My vibrams finally came in! Had to order online and it took forever for shipping. I was worried about the sizing but they fit great. I did plan to skip the gym last night (since I've made it every day for the past 6 days), but once they came in I had to try them out, and they were awesome! I'm surprised they were as comfortable. And while on my gym high I signed up for a 5k that's 3 weeks away. I've done 5k before, but never running and not on a treadmill, so I'm a little nervous but mostly excited to really put the vibrams to the test :D

So how'd they go, how'd they go? Do you absolutely LOVE THEM?

I wish my school's gym wouldn't be so ignorant about them...

I still love them :D

The first run on the treadmill was tough. It's gotten easier every time. I've had them outside lots so getting experience on different terrains has been interesting. On one trail I could tell the temperature difference between shady and sunny ground. I thought that was pretty cool.

The first time I did walking lunges with them was hell. That's gotten better. Then a gym worker corrected my form and it was hell again.. she did comment on the shoes at least though