Forums are back in action! ×

Writing Nerd Fiction + Liquid Inspiration = Supersoft

Greetings, all,

I've lurked around NF for years, read the blog posts, and even followed along on a challenge (lost 26 lbs in 10 weeks!!).

I'm a fiction writer by night (Superheroes and magic!!--Yes, we have guilds....) and an educator by day, with some podcasting mixed in. I think I can check the nerd box. My co-author and I have decided it's high time to take care of our bodies, so I talked him into signing up here as well (Lee? Where are you?).

I fly home from a ridiculous 28 day romp around Europe tomorrow, so I figured today was the day to think about getting back into shape. 

Not sure how to approach things, but I thought signing up was the first step. Now to poke around a bit.

Best Regards,

CM

• Like 1

I'm here. First you convince me to become a writer, now you've forced me to try and live a healthier life. Some friend. 

Hello Nerd Fitness, I'm Lee. I've never joined a group like this before but all of my previous attempts at getting healthy have failed miserably. I could not live a more sedentary lifestyle and almost all of my free time is spent writing with Chris or watching TV with my wife. But, it's summer and I'm hoping to lose some weight. We'll see how it goes. I'm definitely expecting to have to hit up the respawn point more then once. 

• Like 1