Forums are back in action! ×

Hello all,

Happy to have joined the site after reading the book and hearing Steve talk on some podcasts. Also looks like a there a bunch of great people on this site.

I don't feel like I am starting from level zero at this point in time, in fact, I've already been there three years ago (messy breakup), so I am quite a way into my journey. I feel like I have moved a lot in three years: set up a company, renting my own flat, new gf and I learnt to speak portuguese, all while living in Brazil.

But... With all this great stuff in my life, I still feel like there is something missing, I feel anxious, I don't think I am 100% satisfied with the work I do (bank and translation). My weight still yoyos and sometimes I eat s**t. I am also prone to bouts of extreme procrastination. 

I have been doing Muay Thai for 3 times a week for three years, and regularly spar against different levels. I consider myself tough and a good boxer, but I still have a lot to work on. I guess this is one of my first wishes, is to improve even further at Muay Thai. Such as gas for rounds and, not sure how to put this, but I never seem able to hit any decent combos, I'd like to work on this.

I am also an irregular gym user, I'd like to find out the types of stuff I can do to combine with Thai. I am interested in increasing my speed and agility. 

Thanks everyone! 

Hey,

Thanks for replying! Muay Thai is great, gets rid of aggression and is a pretty intense work out.

Procrastination is one of my biggest enemies as well. Countless hours of my life have been wasted on youtube. The  horror. I think we really need to ask ourselves why we do this? Easier to be in the cave, perhaps.