Forums are back in action! ×

Hi! I am new *waves*

Hi,

I am also new to the site, and from the England. I was introduced to NF by Roochop as I am his wife!

I am training at the gym between 5 to 6 times a week before I go to work (which means my day starts at 5.15am ), progress is slower than I would like to see due to Gall Bladder surgery 10 year ago and having a child. Roochop has advised me to change the way I eat and train an in the last 6 weeks I am finally starting to see results.

Thanks for reading, and if you have had Gall Bladder surgery I would really liker to hear from you

K

:apple:

Guest guest4729

Welcome to the forums, glad to have you on board! :)

I agree with what your husband says - the way you eat is EXTREMELY important when it comes to weight loss or muscle gain. If you're not giving your body proper fuel, how is it supposed to function? If you're not eating right, how is it supposed to burn off those calories?

I suggest looking into Paleo or trying to eliminate a majority of carbs or starches and going towards homemade good food if you're not already eating well. Once I cut out all of the pasta and (most of the) bread, I felt AWESOME. I also stay away from dairy unless it's with my coffee and try to avoid fried foods when I can.

I'm no expert, so take my advice for what you want, but it's worked pretty well for me. :)

Hubby here

We have just started the paleo, although we still have milk for its recovery properties, always eat home cook, hardly ever fry. We were nearly at paleo so the leap has not had to be a great one some fine tuning.

For me its the amount of work put in to the little results gained that is the problem (motivationaly)

That said you will get there x

Thanks for the support awsd

GO ON PIGS!!

:pig:

STR - 4 DEX - 3 STA - 2 CON - 2 WIS - 1 CHA - 3

Guest guest4729
Hubby here

We have just started the paleo, although we still have milk for its recovery properties, always eat home cook, hardly ever fry. We were nearly at paleo so the leap has not had to be a great one some fine tuning.

For me its the amount of work put in to the little results gained that is the problem (motivationaly)

That said you will get there x

Thanks for the support awsd

It's awesome that you guys are doing this together. Also good that you're already starting at nearly Paleo.

One of my bigger motivators is this: It took you more than a week, month or year to gain weight and get out of shape. In return, it'll take more than a week, month and maybe even year to get into shape.

It only took me about 2-3 months to put on 25lbs after a death occurred in my family. I don't expect to lose that same weight in 2-3 months, but I can at least aim for 1/4 of it or 1/2 of it, ya know? Baby steps.