Forums are back in action! ×

Alright. Hi! So I just signed up after getting myself into the Nerd fitness academy before work. Now that work is done, I have done the first mindset quest- because I gotta go get a tape measure tomorrow.

Not really sure just yet what I am doing other then I want to be better, healthier, the best version of myself I can be. I want to feel attractive, both physically and mentally. IE for that last one, I want to know that I can do it. It being whatever my short term goal is. I tend to suffer from a pretty crappy feedback loop of "Oh I can't do this, because it isn't gonna be right" So I never start. I never take that risk or step outside my comfort zone.

I really like science fiction, and fantasy, with Star Wars and Horatio Hornblower vying for my favorites- yes I know Hornblower isn't fantasy. Talk to Styles and Matthews. 

So that said, what do people do here? How does this work with the academy?

I have been trying to become more mindful, and practice a bit of meditation. Gyms freak me out and before I have always excercised with body weight/calensthetics, so I went with a druid. I understand one can change but no class really lept off the page.

-Trav