Forums are back in action! ×

How is this one of the top searches?

Searching for something else, I noticed something unusual about what the top searches in the forums have been recently…

aFIE7.png

Is it just me, or shouldn't something like "paleo", "exercise", "squats", etc. be one of the biggest search terms around these parts? Just seemed unusual.

As a side note, if you're searching for "the flu" make sure that you search for both words, in quotes, like I typed it earlier. Otherwise, both words are too short to search for separately. (I've had the flu since yesterday, and have been pretty bugged about having to stay home and rest today. When it first hit yesterday, I tried to tough it out and hit the gym, but I was beat only 1/2 mile into my run.)

Guest guest4729

lolwut? How did that even happen. I think people are just trying to get hits on their blogs.

Or perhaps it's random girls coming to the forum after seeing Spezzy's transformation? In her before picture she's wearing a bikini. Perhaps people who want to do bikini competitions come here after seeing Spezzy's pics? That's my guess.