Forums are back in action! ×

I'm starting to notice the creaks and groans of being on the wrong side of 40 and it's time I was more proactive about improving my health and vitality (as opposed to focusing strictly on the weight loss aspect).  I came across NF while researching the Paleo diet and like the inclusive and supportive ethos of the site and community, which I'm hoping will keep me focused on my mission. 

It's nice to be here :)

• Like 1

Hey, welcome!

Have you found your way around the forum alright?

There's lots of different paths to fitness, some people love running while others, like me, hate it. What do you do at the moment, or what do you think you'd like to do?

People use the forum in different ways, some people keep a Battle Log to keep them accountable, others use the challenges to set small, short term goals to keep them motivated and on track. 

There are 7 different Guilds, which each represent a different type of fitness activity. People who like running might be Scouts where as those that like weight lifting could be Warriors etc.  There's a good explanation here

Let me know if there's anything that you don't understand or need help with. :)

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

On 6/25/2016 at 5:18 PM, Samonella said:

It's nice to be here

That'll pass, just wait until you actually get to know us! :P

• Like 2

My Profile        |     I must not fear.  Fear is the mind killer.

My Battle Log  |     Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration.

|     I will face my fear.  I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

Start to Run      |     And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path.

|   Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing.  Only I will remain.