Forums are back in action! ×

End of my CF Transformation

So I finished my Crossfit transformation and after 8 weeks I lost 38 lbs. I was shocked because at the midway point I had lost 13 and was pretty happy. My diet was 80/20 paleo because sometimes you need a milkshake. 

So here's to more progress before my wedding. Thank you all for your support.

-Scott

• Like 3

nice one!

when will the wedding be?

• Like 1

My Profile        |     I must not fear.  Fear is the mind killer.

My Battle Log  |     Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration.

|     I will face my fear.  I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

Start to Run      |     And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path.

|   Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing.  Only I will remain.

Fantastic work!  What exactly did your CF transformation challenge entail, standard WODs and MetCons alongside nutrition control to maximize weightloss within a set period of time kind of thing?

• Like 1

[Level ??] Rurik, the Thunderer

Class: Stormborn War-Shaman (Path of Giants Barbarian/Conquest Paladin/Elemental Domain Cleric)

BRUTALITY 11 | FINESSE 10 | VIGOR 11 | INSIGHT 14 | WILL 13

Equipment:  Studded leather armor, war club, plus adventurer's pack containing rations, rope, and nature-based potions. 

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wild Wolf

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager

19 hours ago, Rurik Harrgath said:

Fantastic work!  What exactly did your CF transformation challenge entail, standard WODs and MetCons alongside nutrition control to maximize weightloss within a set period of time kind of thing?

I did warm-ups/weightlifting and the Met Cons. I changed my diet to mostly Paleo. I did cheat sometimes. the challenge lasted about 2 months (8 weeks). I made sure i worked out 4 times a week. We turned in food logs and had a point system that gave us points according to what we ate and what activities we did.

8 hours ago, Guzzi said:

Wow! That's impressive! Did you do before and after pics?

no sadly I didn't not think the change was going to be that big. I expected about 15 lbs honestly.

3 hours ago, Machete said:

What do you mean by "end?"

It was an 8 week challenge. I have continued after though.

Thank you all for the support. It is exciting and scary. I scared i'm going to gain it back etc but I know I just have to keep at it.

-Scott

• Like 1