Forums are back in action! ×

Happy Friday (well, it's Friday for me right now)! 

Long-time lurker, here. No clue where to start . . . .

I'm turning 30 next month because it's somehow already July. :uncomfortableness: I haven't considered myself healthy in five years. In those days, I worked out all the time and ate ~mostly~ healthy. I was in even better shape than my ole high-school days. But then injury after injury happened. And it got easier and easier to make excuses. 

I do have physical limitations: a knee that's been down for the count twice, scoliosis, migraines. But I realize that I can work around these things. I simply haven't. 

It's time to make a change. I've got to stop being full of lies and actually do something. Ready for some real-world leveling up. 

Looking forward to sharing the ups and downs and actually interacting with this wonderful community instead of staring at it from behind a curtain. 

• Like 2

You are a force to be reckoned with.

Welcome on board. 

i take it that you know your way around the forum ok and understand all the functions? Battle Logs, Guilds, Challenges, chat room? If there's anything you're not sure about then just say.

We're on the last week of the current challenge and the next one starts on the 17th. Do you think you'll want to take part?

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously