Forums are back in action! ×

Hi all,

I discovered the website recently and have been reading it a lot . 

I am a very active person and have been hitting the gym for many years. Starting with traditional bodybuilding workout and transitioned to bodyweight training ( Lafaye method) which I love. I am a ectomorph so it's hard for me to build muscle mass.

I once tried strength training with barbell for 10 weeks and saw amazing results, got much bigger. So from now one I would like to alternative strength and bodyweight training.

Thanks for reading 

Hey! Welcome on board!

have you found your way around the site ok? You will get lots of advice and help in the Powerlifting and Weighlifting forum Here and there's also a forum for Bodyweight Strength training Here

There are different ways that you can use the site to keep track of your progress and motivate yourself. Lots of people join in the 4 Week Challenges (we are on the final week of the current one. The next one starts on the 17th) as a way to break down their long term goals into smaller, more measurable ones. It's also a good way to get involved with the community and make some friends. 

You can look through the current challenge threads to get an idea of how they work, and possibly get some ideas for yourself. ;)

Another way to keep yourself accountable and motivated is to keep a Battle Log. You won't get as may people interacting with you there, but it's good for tracking your workouts and progress. 

I hope you enjoy being here, and if there's anything I can do to help you find your way around or settle in, then just ask. I'm off work and on bed rest right now so I literally have all day on my hands, doing nothing. ;) 

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

welcome

If you plan on focussing on bodyweight training, I think the assassins might be the guild for you.

Do look around in the other guilds as well though.  There's interesting info everywhere.

My Profile        |     I must not fear.  Fear is the mind killer.

My Battle Log  |     Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration.

|     I will face my fear.  I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

Start to Run      |     And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path.

|   Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing.  Only I will remain.