Forums are back in action! ×

What's up, nerds? I completed a challenge back in May and disappeared from these forums after that. I kept my powerlifting training going and all was going well until early last week when I came down with the stomach bug. I only started eating normally today, getting about 2700 calories. I usually get around 3000 or more, but for the past few days I was getting less than 2000. I lost 6lbs and haven't been able to train. I'm looking forward to getting back to training tomorrow. I'll be chronicling my training and nutrition in my battle log and will likely join in the next challenge. I'm interested to see how much strength I've lost. I'll be going for 5X5's on bench and squat tomorrow and will choose the weight based on how the warm ups feel. I was freaking out about losing progress due to the illness, but now I'm confident that I'll gain any losses back quickly now that I can eat and train again.

• Like 1

Lvl 2 Saiyan Warrior & Pokémon Master

Battle Log /Challenge 1

On 7/11/2016 at 0:48 PM, Taddea Zhaan said:

Glad you are back. It sucks to be sick and not able to train. I feel your pain. How has it been going since you posted this? 

I got sick again last week, but I think I've finally kicked it for good. I started playing Pokemon GO and have been walking for miles with no problem. Getting back into the gym today and will likely write up a new challenge tonight! Thanks for checking in!

Lvl 2 Saiyan Warrior & Pokémon Master

Battle Log /Challenge 1