Forums are back in action! ×

Hi from fintube61

Turned 50 this year and want to turn my life around. Facing a major surgery in the Fall and I want to be in the best shape possible. Time's a wastin'!

I started Paleo in November and have went from 190 to 175. Waist size went from 42 to 38. Current body fat is at 24%. I want to get to 17% or less before November.

I currently have a gym of sorts set up in the basement: stretch bands, chin/triceps tower, bellicon, bosu ball, and variety of dumbells. A trainer comes by 3 times a week to kick my butt but I want to do more in between!

Keep it real,

fintube61

If you've lived in Wisconsin all your life I have to wonder how many times we've crossed paths! I'm 49 and lived here my whole life. What kind of surgery are you facing? What kind of conditioning are you considering? I work out at Westwood Health and Fitness in Pewaukee/Waukesha and I'd be happy to meet you there sometime to throw around the weights a bit (figuratively or literally, your choice).

In any case, welcome to this forum. Lots of good people here.

Scott