Forums are back in action! ×

Woooooot! 20 seconds of planks!

This may seem measly to some, but its a big deal to me! lol. When I started doing the bodyweight training, I could barely get through the 15 seconds of planks in the beginner video from this website. Like, at about 10 seconds I was huffing a puffing and feeling like I was going to collapse.

But today.... I did 20 seconds in my first circuit! WOOT! I did 15 seconds in the following 2 circuits, but I was so happy that I hung in there for the first one. :)

That's all... carry on. ;)

"resistance is futile."

Guest guest4729
This may seem measly to some, but its a big deal to me! lol. When I started doing the bodyweight training, I could barely get through the 15 seconds of planks in the beginner video from this website. Like, at about 10 seconds I was huffing a puffing and feeling like I was going to collapse.

But today.... I did 20 seconds in my first circuit! WOOT! I did 15 seconds in the following 2 circuits, but I was so happy that I hung in there for the first one. :)

That's all... carry on. ;)

If that's what you can do, that's what you can do and it's AWESOME! I started at 20 seconds and could barely do that without wanting to cry. NOW I can do about 75 seconds. I have slowwwwwly worked my way up. It's hard, but you'll get up to a minute in no time if you put the effort in!