Forums are back in action! ×

Dead, dead, deadlift!

Today I deadlifted 100lb for 50 reps. I haven't really hit the weights in a couple of weeks, but I still managed to up my weight and get through my set without dropping the bar.

I also added weight to all of my lifts, which feels pretty great. And apparently Fitocracy doesn't accept 50 rep sets. Fun fact.

Never think of pain or danger or enemies a moment longer than is necessary to fight them. -Ayn Rand

Amongst those less skilled you can see all this energy escaping through contorted faces, gritted teeth and tight shoulders that consume huge

amounts of effort but contribute nothing to achieving the task.

And apparently Fitocracy doesn't accept 50 rep sets. Fun fact.

Really? I feel better about not joining Fitocracy until after doing squats for 50 reps at 50%BW then. I was sad about all of those points that I thought I'd get.

They must accept them for some things though -- one of the quests is 100 consecutive pushups.

They must accept them for some things though -- one of the quests is 100 consecutive pushups.

Yeah, it's kinda funky. I did the 100 pushup challenge and it didn't have a problem. I think it was only with the deadlifts and squats. The widowmaker challenge is for 20, but I don't know what the cutoff value is.

Never think of pain or danger or enemies a moment longer than is necessary to fight them. -Ayn Rand

Amongst those less skilled you can see all this energy escaping through contorted faces, gritted teeth and tight shoulders that consume huge

amounts of effort but contribute nothing to achieving the task.