Forums are back in action! ×

Hey! I'm Sam! I'm 21 years old and I've been a member of the academy since January, but I fell out of my routine about a month or so ago. I was really active growing up and now having a desk job in the military I have more drive(and need) to be in even better shape. I decided to join the rebellion not only to keep me accountable but also for the different points of view and opportunities to learn from countless points in the spectrum.

• Like 1

My advice for your challenge would be:

1. Keep your goals small and sustainable. 

2. Have a grading system in place (like A= O sodas, B= 2 sodas etc) rather than thinking you've failed the whole week if you slip up once.

3. Come back and update regularly, it helps so much to keep you on track

4. Visit other threads and cheer people on, they will return the favour. 

5. Don't beat yourself up if you don't achieve your goals, use it as a learning experience. Most people make mistakes first challenge, like trying to do too much at once or not putting systems in place to help them. 

Check out some of the challenge threads that are up already for some inspiration :) 

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously