Forums are back in action! ×

Hello, my real name is Aileen but I'm also known by the nickname given to me by my niece, Allo. I've been reading Nerdfitness newsletters for a bit now and I've finally gussied up and made an account on the Nerdfitness rebellion forums. I'm 27 years old,5'3, I plan on becoming a preschool teacher.

In my time here I hope to shed some pounds, develop a love for weight lifting and clean up my diet. I'm not overweight mind you but I'm a bit on the chubby side and I'd like to get rid of this excess weight and develop some self confidence. Most of my life I've been a picky eater and was kind of lazy preferring to read or play video games in my spare time, but since I tried yoga a few years back. I was trying pilates on and off but could never stick to it. I mostly enjoy cardio exercises and lifting wieghts but like I said previously I'm a picky eater and have a soda problem. 

In my spare time I enjoy reading books, comics, and manga. I'm also into gaming (PS4,Wii U and the occasional PC game) and I occasionally cosplay which is another reason I want to lose.

Welcome, Rebel!

C'mon over to the Rebel Challenge forum and get started. Pick two or three super-basic goals, like "replace one soda with water per day" or "walk for 10 minutes per day." And if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone here is pretty helpful and supportive.

• Like 1

"'It's time for a few small repairs,' she said." - Shawn Colvin