Forums are back in action! ×

Beating the low card flu

I realise most of you have already done this, and probably don't think it's so big - but I consider it at least a small achievement.

I started doing the beginninr bodyweight workouts a couple of weeks ago and was managing three sets without too much difficulty, sometimes with a set being under 5 minutes. Then I started paleo and last week I lost all motivation to exercise, could barely manage two sets, they tooks about 8 minutes each and I needed lots of rests. The beginning of this week was even worse, but then yesterday the fog started to lift and I'm feeling almost as good as I was before - hoping it's going to get a bit better yet! Last night I did all 3 rounds well enough that I think I might need to step things up a little, given the last round was under 5 minutes with a 40 second plank!

Who knows, I might even have the energy to start adding back in the interval training on the days between the bodyweight stuff :)

Edit: Rats - can't edit the title. Clearly I meant low carb flu!

Level 2 Ranger
Aspiring to awesomeness