Forums are back in action! ×

Random Thoughts of Randomness

26 minutes ago, RandMart said:

Your family is fifty fucking squids?

"This is our disabled daughter, Guzzi. Poor child has only two arms, only two legs, such tiny eyes, and a little round head. Please don't stare, she's quite shy and self-conscious"

I always knew I was "special" 

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

"The problem with sharing online ordering services"

So my brother was being a dick, so while shopping on major shopping site I saw that they had a dildo for pretty cheap, I thought it would be pretty funny to get it for him for Christmas, (it was bright pink and sparkly) My wife was like "No you can't, my sister will see it in the cart and think I bought it" me "Oh so I should probably take the butt plugs out of the cart too" mwahahaha

• Like 3

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Perfer et obdura: Dolor hic tibi proderit olim

2 hours ago, RandMart said:

A dude at work left his email open once and we saw an order like that

How exactly does one decide they want "Medium" sized plugs?

2 hours ago, Frost of the Gloaming said:

Probably when they are afraid of losing the small and haven't made their way up to Horse sized yet......

^^This. . . although I understand you can get them in sets as well.  o.O

Amazon || Assassin

"The secret of getting ahead is getting started." - Samuel Langhorne Clemens

Just now, Closet Librarian said:

^^This. . . although I understand you can get them in sets as well.  o.O

Starting with anal beads and working their way up??? ;) 

• Like 3

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

14 minutes ago, RandMart said:

There's a chapter about prison & that sort of thing

https://www.amazon.com/Gulp-Adventures-Alimentary-Mary-Roach/dp/0393348741

n3RGs0O.gif

Tomu-san - Level 3 HalfOgre Ranger

[ STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 8 | WIS 6 | CHA 2 ]

Spoiler

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

- Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

"I came here to drink milk and kick ass. And I've just finished my milk."

- Maurice Moss

Well with all the Singles($1)  in my pocket...... Frost the Twilight Vampire Stripper

Dude I know I'm years behind but seriously if some male stripper didn't do that as a gimmick they probably missed out on a gold mine

• Like 2

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Perfer et obdura: Dolor hic tibi proderit olim

1 hour ago, Frost of the Gloaming said:

Well with all the Singles($1)  in my pocket...... Frost the Twilight Vampire Stripper

Dude I know I'm years behind but seriously if some male stripper didn't do that as a gimmick they probably missed out on a gold mine

It's the best I can do on short notice.  :)

• Like 1

Amazon || Assassin

Something tells me you keep that link pretty handy

You know the old trope "I'm only doing this to pay for college?" When I was working at the Club, I met a few girls who were doing just that; two were Engineering students at Drexel, one was studying Law at Temple and another was going for her Masters in English at Penn

The funny thing was that I didn't learn these details while they were between sets at the Club, but from talking with them while running in Fairmount Park

I do solemnly swear that I never stripped to pay for college.  I was a process server.  Stripping would have been a step up.

• Like 1

Amazon || Assassin

Plus, turning Pro could've kept you out of the Olympics, so you just did it for fun?

Or something

Caught that didja?  I may or may not personally know some of the instructors here, and I may or may not have danced with them:  http://glittertribestudios.com/

Amazon || Assassin

So, come on then, fess up. Who pigged themselves silly over Christmas? 

Ill admit to having two servings of Malteaser pavlova followed by Christmas pud with brandy sauce. There may also have been mince pies. :D 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Guzzi said:

So, come on then, fess up. Who pigged themselves silly over Christmas? 

Ill admit to having two servings of Malteaser pavlova followed by Christmas pud with brandy sauce. There may also have been mince pies. :D 

3 hours ago, Frost of the Gloaming said:

What's the point of living if you can't indulge every once in a while

Yes and yes.   Alllll the cookies.

• Like 1

Amazon || Assassin

Mwahaha.  On Hanukkah it's traditional to eat fried foods to commemorate the miracle of the oil. So it's been latkes and doughnuts all week!  (And occasional broth with veggies, just to maintain sound digestion.)

I kinda wish everybody limited sweets and rich food to special occasions; the holiday indulgence just isn't so charming in a world where junk food is ubiquitous and obesity is a disease of poverty.

• Like 6

Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.

Hylian Assassin 5'5", 143 lbs.
Half-marathon: 3:02
It is pitch dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

5 hours ago, Frost of the Gloaming said:

That's why I think instead of planting flowers around the city they should be putting veggies; costs the same and is more beneficial

Trying to find a new therapist, wish me luck.....

I don't think you need a therapist.  I think you need to write a letter to the city council.  EVERYTHING I plant is edible. . .

garden4.JPG

• Like 4

Amazon || Assassin