Forums are back in action! ×

Overheard in the gym - Share!

No, your small dick will make your dick look small ;)

Also, here's another outrageous PF story.

Either way, who goes around showing off his penis in an effort to get girls to have sex with him? It's my understanding that indecent exposure is generally frowned upon in most societies...

• Like 2

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

1k Row under 3:20

Back Flip

Bodyweight Turkish Get-up

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

Either way, who goes around showing off his penis in an effort to get girls to have sex with him? It's my understanding that indecent exposure is generally frowned upon in most societies...

You should have been at the hotel that I was at for one of the Marine Corps balls that we had... I sat back and watched as a guy, in an effort to convince a girl to have sex with him said... and I quote...

"It's so big, women get scared.... it's like a small baby" *Insert elbow to crotch arm flop* (The universal sign for big penis)

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

You should have been at the hotel that I was at for one of the Marine Corps balls that we had... I sat back and watched as a guy, in an effort to convince a girl to have sex with him said... and I quote...

"It's so big, women get scared.... it's like a small baby" *Insert elbow to crotch arm flop* (The universal sign for big penis)

Ah yes, classic USMC.

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

Back Flip

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

Ah yes, classic USMC.

Now now, sir. We're all one big family here. The Air Force probably thinks the same about us. Haha

I think the owner of planet fitness is pretty smart, if I would own a gym and give a f*ck about my members I would do the same thing. But honestly I would prefer to train in a gym like this.

It's a business, albeit a misleading one, that caters to a certain population in America. (The majority.) It's a free market and they're allowed to refuse service to anyone. They're a great target to make fun of, but I don't think they're really doing anything wrong. The fact that they're a huge nationwide chain proves that they have a market for their product, and people should know what they're getting themselves into when they pay for a membership. Let the jocks have their football team and the nerds have their cello club, and let them make fun of each other. But a jock can't walk into the cello club and complain about not having any practice games, head butts, team jackets, and chest bumps. (I assume these are what the jock world offer.)

It's a business, albeit a misleading one, that caters to a certain population in America. (The majority.) It's a free market and they're allowed to refuse service to anyone. They're a great target to make fun of, but I don't think they're really doing anything wrong. The fact that they're a huge nationwide chain proves that they have a market for their product, and people should know what they're getting themselves into when they pay for a membership. Let the jocks have their football team and the nerds have their cello club, and let them make fun of each other. But a jock can't walk into the cello club and complain about not having any practice games, head butts, team jackets, and chest bumps. (I assume these are what the jock world offer.)

I don´t have a problem with them I as I said I understand why they doing it:

Free pizza and other stuff = people stay fat and have the feeling they still need a gym (money)

No Deadlift, Squats and heavy weight = no one to sue them if someone hurt himself (after all it´s america, no offense (or maybe a bit :tongue:)) + no need for good and expensive trainers. (money)

No Big guys and toned women = You don´t see every time what you could achieve if you just push it, so people will look the same and feel the need to stick at the gym, after all it´s cheap. (money)

And of course you know what you get before you sign the contract. And I´m not saying that anything is wrong with this things but if you are a gym and doing things like the above you should be aware that people make fun of your company.

I probably made a ton of mistakes I´m sorry for that.

They're a great target to make fun of, but I don't think they're really doing anything wrong.

Check the last link that I posted. They wouldn't allow a Muslim woman to wear her religious head covering even though she told them that she was a Muslim and wore a head covering before signing the contract. I certainly think that they are doing something wrong.

They also kicked out a pregnant woman because her stomach was poking ever so slightly out of her top. You can google that one.

Level 2. Saiyan Warrior - Training with the Adventurers

STR: 4 | DEX: 2 | STA: 2 | CON: 4 | WIS: 1 | CHA: 1

Powering Up Phase 1 - Shedding the Fat

Starting Weight: 250lbs | Current Weight: 215lbs | Goal Weight: 200lbs

I do agree, however, that it's a smart business model for the reasons listed above. Keep the overweight, dissatisfied masses coming back for light machine work and junk food.

Level 2. Saiyan Warrior - Training with the Adventurers

STR: 4 | DEX: 2 | STA: 2 | CON: 4 | WIS: 1 | CHA: 1

Powering Up Phase 1 - Shedding the Fat

Starting Weight: 250lbs | Current Weight: 215lbs | Goal Weight: 200lbs

Lol he makes some valid points. Though it sounds like he often tries to have sex with girls using his biceps. Somebody needs to give him a heads up...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I really got to wondering exactly what part of his body he was working out, given his mentality. 

Race: Ferret | Class: Assassin | Level: 4 | STR: 6  DEX: 3  STA: 1  CON: 5  WIS: 7  CHA: 3

Battle Log | Challenges: 1, 2, 3

Now now, sir. We're all one big family here. The Air Force probably thinks the same about us. Haha

And what family doesn't have sibling rivalry? haha

Ah the Chairforce...I thought about joining, then realized that I needed to do something more manly.

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

Back Flip

Never compromise.

Yeah, I really got to wondering exactly what part of his body he was working out, given his mentality. 

He obviously does a lot of thrusters.

• Like 2

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

Back Flip

Never compromise.

I don´t have a problem with them I as I said I understand why they doing it:

Free pizza and other stuff = people stay fat and have the feeling they still need a gym (money)

No Deadlift, Squats and heavy weight = no one to sue them if someone hurt himself (after all it´s america, no offense (or maybe a bit :tongue:)) + no need for good and expensive trainers. (money)

No Big guys and toned women = You don´t see every time what you could achieve if you just push it, so people will look the same and feel the need to stick at the gym, after all it´s cheap. (money)

And of course you know what you get before you sign the contract. And I´m not saying that anything is wrong with this things but if you are a gym and doing things like the above you should be aware that people make fun of your company.

I probably made a ton of mistakes I´m sorry for that.

I'm certified in the functional training stuff that I've heard they prefer. I'm actually thinking of applying here and working for a while, then poaching clients to get them to our side. Haha.

Check the last link that I posted. They wouldn't allow a Muslim woman to wear her religious head covering even though she told them that she was a Muslim and wore a head covering before signing the contract. I certainly think that they are doing something wrong.

They also kicked out a pregnant woman because her stomach was poking ever so slightly out of her top. You can google that one.

I believe those are individual management errors rather than corporation policies though. I mean everything is subject to human flaws in enforcing the standards. Much like a lot of governments - good in theory, terrible in practice. The woman did say she was allowed to wear it in other branches.

Ah the Chairforce...I thought about joining, then realized that I needed to do something more manly.

Haha. Yeah, the Army is like the eldest sibling who is the achiever in the family, and is old, crusty, and boring. The Navy is that middle child who is kind of weird and questionable, but usually gets the job done and doesn't really cause much trouble. The Marine Corps is the overachieving one with something to prove and gets all the attention. Also the recipient of a lot of hand-me-downs. And the Air Force is the youngest, the baby, the one who gets everything. Grew up when their parents were older and actually making money, and the family was well-off; was never spanked or told they couldn't afford that birthday present.

• Like 2

Oooh Can I play?

Why does the Air Force wear cammies?

So they can hide in the bushes until the fight is over....

Navy - Need Any Vaseline Yet?

Army - Airforce rejected me yesterday

Ahh... I miss those days. :-)

• Like 2

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

Oooh Can I play?

Why does the Air Force wear cammies?

So they can hide in the bushes until the fight is over....

Navy - Need Any Vaseline Yet?

Army - Airforce rejected me yesterday

Ahh... I miss those days. :-)

While we're on the topic, Navy camo, why? The only place it would blend in is the water and that's the one place you would LEAST want to blend in.

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

Back Flip

Never compromise.

While we're on the topic, Navy camo, why? The only place it would blend in is the water and that's the one place you would LEAST want to blend in.

If I had to guess (and I'm not military so I could be way off), it's just to have uniformity between branches.  

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

If I had to guess (and I'm not military so I could be way off), it's just to have uniformity between branches.  

The problem is the navy camo is blue...

I was going to go find a picture... but found this instead... it still has a picture though...

http://www.duffelblog.com/2012/08/navy-praises-blue-digital-uniforms-after-two-sailors-lost-at-sea/

It appears to be a satire site... but it's what everyone was thinking when the blue cammies came out.

• Like 2

My first challenge

Which is why there should be one camo pattern. We all fight in the same locations, so it makes the most sense (as well as being the most economical option).

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

Back Flip

Never compromise.

rihanna.jpg

In related news, a group of Navy recruits were at the gym while some Army guy was training with backflips, flags, and later Body Armor / Murph. One of the CF girls asked me one morning, "Whenever I see you here you're always working on your back tucks." "Yeah. Have you seen those Spetsnaz guys? I can't let those damn Russians beat us."

spetsnaz-throwing-hatchet.jpg

• Like 1

Which is why there should be one camo pattern. We all fight in the same locations, so it makes the most sense (as well as being the most economical option).

Jungle (green)... desert (brown)... snow (white)... all different colors. :-) Blue just serves no functional purpose what so ever...

• Like 1

My first challenge

Jungle (green)... desert (brown)... snow (white)... all different colors. :-) Blue just serves no functional purpose what so ever...

I can definitely see different patterns for different locales, but I think it would be better off being uniform (no pun intended) across the services.

And no, no it does not.

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

Back Flip

Never compromise.

What colour is the sky? It's paratroopers camouflage of course! (never mind that the parachute is highly visible :) )

Joking aside, I just google it and it seems as blue camo is the Navy´s but it's not intended for camouflage, but for regular work on ship (the white uniforms would get dirty so quick). All debates about facts died after the invention of google :P

• Like 1

Level 3: Ninja

Current Challenge with the Druids (Nov 2nd-dec 13th)

Every man I meet, is my superior in some way. In that, I learn of him. Emerson