Forums are back in action! ×

Hello everyone,

so, there I am. As I'm not great with introductions, I'll stick to some facts about me:

Height: 1,77, although, if anyone asks, let's say I'm 1,80^^

Weight: 90kg, for a few years now

Sports I have done, but stopped at some point: Karate, Mauy Thai, Ju Jutsu, Indoor climbing, Cycling, Gym(s)

So, I used to be a chubby kid, then around 16yo got really motivated to do sports, exercised 7days a week for years, was as strong as a bear and happy. Then I finished highschool and started uni. I stayed happy, but my life kinda derailed, I started drinking (at parties, with roommates), smoking and spent more time playing video games than doing anything else. So, my main problem is that I want to get back into shape, but I love my life as it is, eating unhealthy (self cooked) food, being a lazy coach potato and smoking/drinking my life expectancy down the drain.

I have no pressure to do anything, and I'm the kind of person who can only survive with a gun held to their head. My goal for the following months to years are:

Nutrition:

- Cooking healthier ( I love cooking, but my food in general is as unhealthy as it's tasty)

- Cutting back on sweets and snacks

- Eating more "aware"

Sports:

- Getting my weight down to 75kg

- Learning yoga

- Increasing my endurance

- Losing my belly

- Learn 2-3 sports to a rather good level

Lifestyle/ Selfdiscipline:

- Cutting back on smoking

- Getting a daily workout routine and actually do it

- Learning an instrument

- Getting good grades at uni and finish by summer 2017

That's it for now.

Oh, and also, I'm from Luxembourg and you can call me jk, Gilu (preferred) or whatever you want^^

• Like 2