Forums are back in action! ×

Hi everyone! Newbie here!

Hi everyone! My name is Jorge! I'm a Spanish graphic designer living and working in the beautiful Switzerland.

I'm 29 years old, 1.75 m tall and 74 kg. It's not that I'm really over my weight, but because of my job (and my excuses) I don't practice much sport. Well, I love my job and I don't want to change it! But I really hope that I can turn my laziness here into motivation!

I want to get fit! If in the meantime I know people is way more than better!

Greetings to you all! I'm going to dig a little bit in the forums. Let's see what I find!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Welcome! I think you're going to find a lot of people who want to practice their Spanish on you! @Rebel_Timelord, I'm looking in your direction....

A great place to start is to pick two or three small things that you can make habits, like "take a 5 minute walk every day" or "replace one junk food snack with a veggie snack." These tiny changes build up over time and are far more sustainable.

Why not come over to the Rebels and start a challenge for yourself? The current challenge is almost over, but it will give you a chance to get acquainted with the process and some of your fellow Rebels.

If you have any questions, just ask anyone.

• Like 2

"'It's time for a few small repairs,' she said." - Shawn Colvin

Hi there! Thanks so much for your kind welcoming! I understood your tip with the veggies and snacks... I'm already in it actually! :)

I must say that I don't understand the rebels challenge! I'm going to take a look and surf a little bit throughout the different forum topics! :)

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 10:17 PM, Jorgemtnez said:

I must say that I don't understand the rebels challenge!

Look under the 4-Week Challenge heading. There are various "guilds" or classes, based on general interests of the group (Warriors are typically powerlifters/strength-trainers, Druids focus mostly on meditation and yoga-type exercise, Assassins are parkour/agility focused, Rangers do All the Things). You can join any group at any time by starting a new topic and posting the goals you intend to work towards for the next few weeks.

The Rebel group is for first-timers, those who haven't decided on a guild yet, and those who don't want to choose one. And if you don't want to participate in 4-week challenges, but still want a place to post your progress you can start a topic in the Daily Battle Logs section.

"'It's time for a few small repairs,' she said." - Shawn Colvin