Forums are back in action! ×

Hello everyone!

A quick intro because I have a baby on my back who could wake up at any moment!

I'm 35, 5ft 3.5, 149lbs, have 2 boys and trying to lose the rest of my baby weight and then some. I love (or did before baby 2 came along) running and really hope to get back to it soon. I also want to take up yoga and I'm toying with the idea of taking up a martial art - my eldest has just started taekwondo and watching from the sidelines is giving me motivation!

I've lost 40lbs since having my baby and have 14-24lbs left to go.

I don't get much of a chance for gaming at the moment but every now and then, once everyone's in bed, I like to relax with a bit of Minecraft... :barbershop_quartet_ I also try to squeeze in reading, films and some crafty stuff when I can.

That's all for now! See you soon!

Welcome! There are lots of Minecraft fans here, in fact I think there's a NF-run Minecraft server around here that's available to members who have made at least 100 posts to the forums.

The 4-week challenges are a great way to pick a couple of habits that you might want to build, like maybe going for a short run twice a week, taking a yoga class, etc. A new one will be starting in another week, so this is the perfect time to start looking through the guilds and thinking about what you might want to do. From your post, it sounds like the Scouts or the Druids might be a good fit for you.

There's no obligation to join a guild or participate in the challenges, of course. If you want to get acquainted with the most supportive, friendly bunch you're ever likely to meet, though, a 4-week challenge is the way to go.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Good luck on your journey.

"'It's time for a few small repairs,' she said." - Shawn Colvin