Forums are back in action! ×

Itching to start (pardon the pun)

I'm all ready to start a new fitness routine, but don't have the room to do it. We are waiting to move into another apartment in our building which is much bigger than our current tiny apartment, but there is just one obstacle that needs to be removed before we can move, and that's FLEAS. The apartment we want to move into was infested with fleas when the previous tenant moved out. The exterminator has been in there twice, and now I have to wait until Tuesday to start the process of vacuuming every day for a week. Then we will see if the fleas are eradicated enough where the apartment is livable. Otherwise the exterminator will have to come in one more time. Then comes the move. THEN I will have plenty of space to start my fitness routine. Now I can just spend that time deciding what my fitness routine will be. I know I want to do some yoga, and want to join the dumbbell division. And I've already started my nutrition transformation. I think I may have already lost a lb. or 2. Respawning is FUN.