Forums are back in action! ×

Hello!

I joined a while ago but never really got into it (I'm super busy and can be easily distracted), but now I'm kind of obsessed with the new character design/quest list feature so hello again! I dont know why this new feature does it so much for me but it does! Why question a good thing?

I'm a mom of two kids and an Army vet in Colorado. I work as a horticulturist at a city parks department, which is a pretty physically demanding job, so I've had trouble keeping up with a workout routine since I've started that because I'm just so exhausted all the time. But I just really miss see activities, like roller skating, bicycling, swimming, and fun runs, so I really would like to get back into the habit. Maybe if I were stronger, I wouldn't be quite so tired at the end of the day. Also if it were cooler outside, lol.

I've set a bunch of goals for leveling up on the new thingy (I'm a lousy millennial, lol). Not all of them are fitness based but those that are have mostly to do with improving my skating skills. They need lots of help. I'm also working on mapping edible plants in my town. Its motivation to get out for walks and bike rides after work. Yesterday I found three Elderberry bushes just a few blocks from my house! I had no idea they were there. I'm going to make jam!

Anyway, my tablet light just changed which means it's time to get myself and my kids to bed! Looking forward to being more involved this time!