Forums are back in action! ×

Hmm, I'll start from somewhere we will get to the parts and stuff that will break me down as a person I got alot of time on my hands.

So I was with women who I dearly loved, but as time went on my love grew apart from her, due to many reasons. I really did love her, lied 5 times (have a hell of a fuckin' memory), never conceived to lie with another women, and gave her an amazing opportunity by moving her to my home. I loved to so much, i wanted to wed this girl...I took her from a small town that had nothing jobs and took her to NYC in a safe little neighboorhood. I showed her a new culture and as so did she with her southern culture. I loved the rural setting she lived in and it was so comforting, it felt like being Elwnyn Forest when I played a paladin in WoW and just used to take breaks there by the river the passes off Duskwood. It was absolutely settling in the regards to my coo-coo Kramer mind. I was at peace and i wanted to move to a rural setting with and she agreed. We decided Pennsylvania, but to keep a long ass story a little less long I wanted to move to Colorado as time went on, well I said Oregon first and then Washington. The reason why? Gun laws and weed laws. I am very opinionated and not politically correct at all, I admits this and don't really wanna get into it other than the states that i mention all are very okay with this in my outlook. :)  she was very understanding of this and I explain how this depressed me so much, also I hated the summers of the eastern USA because of the humidity and found that the Midwest is exactly where we should go. She understood me and my ideas and said, "she wanted to see be me happy, but in the end it was that she left me regardless for another...It crushed me....It hurt more because she my first ever love, I was always very shy in my youth because I was a little fat boy, like the fat boy Ayra was walking around with, Hot Pie if your still reading this some how...but shorter and to myself and not dealing being hunted down by the Kingsguard. Besides that, it still had its moments that helped me grow as a person and I sometimes believe I will never find the perfect simple one, but I know that irregardless, I know I will never lower my standards because in the end life is an old school MMO. Just a big ass grind, but we find fun in by surrounding ourselves around people whom share the joy of working together with to make a better world for people and make people happier. I have so many beliefs and ideas that are so controversial and would love to share with the world. But I hold them in sometimes in fear of scaring people away, but found that instead of shying from them we must embrace them. Take what you love and that shit in into a weapon. I today was literally doing squats today for the first time every, I never could get the bench in Planet Fitness. sucked, but oh well. I did the machines and what not, but regardless I got in shape for the first ever so it was still awesome sauce. Sidetracking for the win, yay sour kush.  I literally said before I started, that life is just a big old MMORPG. After i finished, I said, "you gain .25 str points". I then go to sit down and start reminiscing of Nostalrius, a Vanilla Wow server that literally changed the way my life was and then I looked up an article on "how long does it take for your workout regiment to go poop?" Not exactly like that but you get it. I then looked up success stories and bam this is first link. I start reading it and i begin to break down in tears because I no longer feel alone in this world. My girlfriend dumping me, my mother's lack of affection, no siblings in childhood (thankfully adulthood :), get twisted mofos.....that's drinking copious amounts of alcohol btw, also I am not black nor white....you know you were thinking that right now... :D I'm a Dominican from the Bronx, there you can imagine from there. :) ) Blizzard shitting on my Private server, my debts becoming more of a burden.  This is what I learned from all of this life is not to be feared and drug in the past of it all...that's like you just staying in Westfall because it's too hard too level past it, no go forward and keep pushing, you'll found friends along the way, it's time to always go forward in life and never look back. I will travel the world, just as I did in all the MMO's I have played and will play in the future while streaming after coming home from a hard day's work of plumbing like Mario and Luigi. I think of blue collar work as a free gym membership. But I never want to settle down, the Real World MMO of Terra is too god damn big, kids will slow me down, but I shall take a companion of the perfect one day like the Doctor, or maybe not, but no matter, there is so much in the world and we can't experience it all. :)

But the way me met was amazing as well. I always used to be shy of it. We met in World of Warcraft, around the Cata expansion. I played a Ret Paladin, she a mage. She loved the game just as much as did, but as the game became older, I began to dislike it because Blizzard took away the challenge from the old-school idea of MMOs from Everquest and the ones before it by making it so lazy like in my eyes. 

This all happened around the same time I was getting fit as well so I actually realized how much enjoyed challenge that encourages group play as well, because the time I was always happy in my life I was the company of good people, positive people that I want to inspire and learn from. I always loved making friends in World of Warcraft when I was younger. I never had much of anyone when growing up, but World of Warcraft in its young age had something that always helped me out so much, something, that funny enough I realized when I was older with my love of my life who started playing in Wrath-World of Warcraft.

My ex-love was a girl who was sadly very lazy as well, I began and tried to encourage her to start working out with me and my childhood friend, who encouraged me to go to the gym. I realized how great it made me feel. I wanted her to feel the same, but she always rejected, and as time went on she began to hate me for everything that I enjoyed. Me playing Vanilla World of Warcraft on private servers, smoking weed with my friend after the gym because it was the only way for me to control my anxiety, my depression, my outlook with the way the world is today in regards to so much war, hate, starvation, political corruption, and so much other bullshit. So much hurts me...I cry as i type this but it is quite helpful. I never liked therapists, psychologists, and FDA-approved medicines, because when broken down that shit is practically the same shit the drug dealers in all the major cities in America peddle on the street. (Crack is cooked Coke over a flame and Coke is extracted from the Coca leaf, which is a natural plant that grows in the wild, ooo, we need jobs, farmers, growers, people whom help people who over use it instead of beating the shit out them and criminalizing them and throwing them in a cell).....Don't get me started on hemp, dammit, meth which is pretty much adderall. Ever wonder why the meth problem exists in the south and the west mostly? it's because look at how massive your colleges are and remember the drug culture it did promote, even if you did not partake in it. After the college era is gone so many people become sad and can no longer gain access to adderall as they used to and in some cases become addicts to meth due to the access to meth and dealers who know the link will peddle someone looking for adderall the line of "hey this shit is practically the same thing". The accessibility is much more in the west as well due to the space yall got out there in deserts and how sparse the states and towns are. It's insane isn't it if you are still reading my rant. Wiki this stuff too, fuck College Humor's Professor Wiki episode. As for dope, the most worse one of all and possibly the next drug epidemic America may see due to the rise in it's usage. but besides that, (opioids such as Oxycontin, Vicodin, Percocets are practically synthetic heroin. I made a good friend whom is a recovering drug addict whom oddly enough shared many of the same ideals as me and met me when I was in a hard time with all my break up and shutdown of my WoW-Private server. He came to me through another friend and he is now a good roommate whom has helped me cleaning my home and having an honest person just being to hear out and have him hear me out. I realized in my time of him being my roommate, that people are truly what I love about the world. I want to meet people and find like minded people like myself.

I finally feel like I can maybe find this through here and build myself more as a person. Also, I'm going to start up my damn new Warlock on the other private server my guild migrated too. World of Warcraft - Vanilla, touched me in a way like no other game and sadly I never experienced the Burning Crusade and I always wanted too, I hope Blizzard will listen to its old school fans and bring in legacy servers one day because I seriously fucking love this game. It's the people working to together that made me happy, I love humanity working together and hell, even sometimes bickering and competing with each other, Some ganking in Burning Steppes, some after raid BGs in WSG and AB, we all challenge each other and hell I think we all ways will. Remember the episode, where Gordi was upgrading the warpcore because he was competing with a guy of another star ship and Data asked him about it? Yeah, humans are always gonna be like that, but we don't have to be hurtful and aggressive as we have in the past history of the world, we can change and be more positive with all our emotions, even the negative ones, when you get mad and yell, don't insult, just yell and find and control the anger and harness into something better, think and be smart, just like a mage or a Warlock who harnesses insane powers by learning through literature and thought and research. All of these RPG roles have so much more meaning to me, they spoke to so many levels of my character, as a person. I realized this world, the worlds to come through all forms of art should be cherished harnessed and love. 

I have finally gotten the reboot I need in life by getting back to my workout regiment that I neglected for 9 months. So much progress in 6 months :) It felt wicked good and I am damn looking forward to progressing more towards this goal of mines.

I have a lot more as a person to discuss and i am willing to take private messages if you did read all of this.

As for a TL:DR, no I read the entire Game of Thrones book 1, reading through lots of words isn't hard.

• Like 1