Forums are back in action! ×

jtggodqos Respawned as a Raconteur-Adventurer

for many years, I was "jtggodqos" on the forums.  I struggled with many things -- one of which was trying to still be an angsty teen-like whiner while I had long-since graduated college.

for the last two years or so, I've been MIA.  I left.  I didn't stop working on fitness; I just stopped being here on the forums.  then about one year ago, I relocated -- and my world changed.  I moved about 2,000 away from everything I knew, and I fell apart.

but it's time to rebuild, to respawn.  and I'm coming back as a Raconteur-Adventurer, it seems -- or a glorified Bard, lol.

my current interests/hobbies (new and old):

• fitness or health related
    • kayaking, canoeing
    • bicycling
    • running on the dreadmill
    • weight weightlifting
    • playing outdoors, climbing trees, etc.
  • everything
    • blogging
    • photography
    • calligraphy
    • reading
    • writing
    • table-top gaming
    • postcard swapping, snail mail, pen pals
    • felines
    • Twitter, WordPress

I'll update this with my Challenge Thread link when it's up.

anything else?  just ask.

• Like 3

there is never a sudden revelation, a complete and tidy explanation for why it happened, or why it ends, or Why or Who you are. you want one and I want one, but there isn't one. it comes in bits and pieces, and you stitch them together wherever they fit, and when you are done you hold yourself up, and still there are holes and you are a rag doll, invented, imperfect. and yet you are all that you have, so you must be Enough. there is no other way.

Marya Hornbacher, Wasted: A Memoir of Anorexia and Bulimia

UPDATE:  new Challenge Thread --> clicky moi

there is never a sudden revelation, a complete and tidy explanation for why it happened, or why it ends, or Why or Who you are. you want one and I want one, but there isn't one. it comes in bits and pieces, and you stitch them together wherever they fit, and when you are done you hold yourself up, and still there are holes and you are a rag doll, invented, imperfect. and yet you are all that you have, so you must be Enough. there is no other way.

Marya Hornbacher, Wasted: A Memoir of Anorexia and Bulimia