Forums are back in action! ×

Read anything interesting lately?

I was surprised when I didn't find a topic on books here on NF, so I decided to start one. So, what have you been reading lately?

I'm reading Becoming Batman - the possibility of a superhero, which is like a cross between a physiology/fitness books and pure fan joy at talking about Batman. The guy discusses the possibility of becoming as fit, strong and powerful as the old Bat, and he explains a lot of the science and physiology behind training by using Batman as an example. It's really nice and full of detail. And let's face it, who doesn't like Batman?

After that, I think I'll read Overcoming Gravity, which I'm planning to buy in the next few days. The guys in the acrobat guild are crazy about this book, and I think it may be a great addition to my library. I love books on the anatomy and physiology behind training because they help me understand what I'm doing and why.

What are you guys reading right now? Anything about Batman? Fitness books? I love a good recommendation!

hey arashi - there is a reading thread, it has just been awhile since anyone posted in it:

http://nerdfitness.com/community/showthread.php?1529-What-s-everyone-reading

if you post there, i'm sure everyone else will start chiming in again!

...we, each of us, are responsible for our own fulfillment. Nobody else can provide it for us, and to believe otherwise is to delude ourselves dangerously and to program for eventual failure every relationship we enter. - Tom Robbins

Current Challenge: Life, man.