Forums are back in action! ×

A HUGE success for me!!!

This is not really a fitness goal but it is a personal one. Last night I finally finished my first novel "Remus"!!! I couldn't believe it, I actually sat back in my chair at the computer and cried. Then I went to bed because it was 2 am. Anyway, I had decided awhile ago that I would put my book up on Amazon.com as a Kindle book. It fills me with extraordinary pride to have finally finished one of my biggest goals. Now if you will allow me some shameless advertising Here is the link to my pride and joy. :topsy_turvy:

Remus (First Vampire Chronicles) by Kiersten Elder http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007HIHXWQ/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_kGOvpb1VR1DFG

Now I will embark on my next adventure of book two and my very first 5k in May!

Hey - huge congratulations on this! I can't imagine how hard it must have been to get that dedication to finish it!

If I may suggest a comment (and I don't want to sound like the asshole here)... I checked it out on Amazon, and there's loads of typos and spelling mistakes, even on the first 2 pages. I'd suggest if you want people to seriously read it and be willing to pay for it, you take it down and do a serious format first. As an example, on the first page the name 'Colin' is spelt about 2-3 different ways. Even in the Product Description blurb on the main page, there's a grammar error (word missing).

Sorry if this sounds harsh in any way, but I'd rather you heard it here than once it has been up for a while and people get the chance to review.

I am 1/10th finished about 10 different novels, so I really admire your dedication to finishing one! I always get a certain distance into writing one, and then my brain just... wanders off and starts writing another. Kudos!

The cancer was aggressive, but the chemotherapy was aggressive, as well.

There was aggression on both sides.