Forums are back in action! ×

SUCCESS!!!

Okay this probably doesn't belong here but as a vast majority of you guys are crossfitters I thought you might find this amusing...

I hate wallballs with every fiber of my being...why? because I suck at them is probably the most appropriate answer. I'm so uncoordinated that I can't catch the ball correctly...9 times out of 10 I catch the ball with my face so I have lovingly renamed this torturous exercise "faceballs"

Whenever I say oh look faceballs today one of my trainers (the one who is always trying to get me to buy something) looks at me like he could set me on fire...however today the other one (who I like a million times more anyway as he actually shows me stuff I can do to get stronger as opposed to just walking me through a workout), after I made a comment about how I feel like I tell him the exercises I hate he then puts them in the next workout, was like hey at least there aren't any faceballs...holy crap someone in that place actually has a sense of humor...I could have hugged him...faceballs is finally catching on =D

i love when instructors are real people. i've never done crossfit but i love when people leading a class tell you they're struggling (and you can hear it in their voice). just makes them more...human. and actually encourages me because i think to myself "if she's struggling with this and i'm struggling with this then i'm on the same track as her...and she's badass."