Forums are back in action! ×

I Effing Love You Guys! :p

Seriously, I've just had enough of the 'Faux Bro' meatheads on those other fitness message boards. And with all the negativity that I hear from my current workout partners, I'm seriously thinking of going solo. This place is great, Its nothing but positive vibes and when a question is asked, it is answered promptly and respectfully (even the n00b questions) So again, thank you... ALL of you! and keep up the positive mojo! <3

|
|

"Everything is theoretically impossible, until it is done."

"I can only be beaten in two ways: If I give up or if I die."

I am sure that I probably would have lost motivation at one point if I didn't have the Rebellion to answer to!

This totally! I find it helps to browse through the forums for about 30 minutes before I workout. Negativity kills my focus, and seeing as I workout right after I get home from the office, I'm usually already in a 'lets take a nap' mode. Reading how everyone else is pushing themselves helps me push myself. The stories people tell here are freaking amazing, totally inspirational!

Sorry I couldn't resist lmao! XD

|
|

"Everything is theoretically impossible, until it is done."

"I can only be beaten in two ways: If I give up or if I die."